Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Days 13-15: Bathroom/Medicine

Things have been a little crazy over here lately - although you may not think so from this picture...

She is so peaceful!
 We've been to a family reunion.
Eli and Jackson
 We've had company.

Cousin Kaleb came to meet Kate!
Love this picture!

And now we are finally getting back to organizing... I was supposed to organize the medicine cabinet, under the bathroom sink, and my medicine supplies over the last 3 days. However, my medicine is stored in about 50 different places, so getting these items organized has proven to be a challenge. I have organized 2 places so far with several more to come.
Sam's bathroom "stuff" and some of our medicine

Our travel bathroom "stuff" and more medicine

Oh my gosh, I am in love with the after. I've been needing a place to store my hair dryer and chi, and I've been wanting this space organized for about 5 years now. I feel AWESOME right now!

Sam's space, all cleaned up!

Don't you love my other afternoon project? After accumulating about 25 bottles of body wash, I am finally consolidating into one place - and saving my family lots of space and about $5 in body wash. The epitome of a cheapskate. That is me.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments: