Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6: The Dresser

The last few days have been crazy at the Parnell house! Eli has decided that he does not want to be alone when it's time to sleep, so nap times and night times have been very tearful... as in HOURS of tearfulness on Eli's part... and now that this has been going on for 3 days, HOURS of tearfulness on this mama's part, too. Hopefully, things are improving. Tonight's bedtime only involved an hour of crying, which is a big improvement.

So I've gotten behind in my organizing (although I have still been finding time to fulfill my new year's resolution of reading the Bible every day!)... Today SHOULD be day 7, which is to organize the pantry (oh my word, I am not ready to go there!!!). However, I just finished day 6, which was to organize the dresser drawers.

This is what the top of the dresser aka Kate's changing table usually look like! Yuck!

"Mom, please clean up my changing table already!!!"

Ah, so much cleaner and more organized!

My 3 main drawers... Socks and underthings, T-shirts, and pants... All organized!

Kate's "extra" items

Bathing suits and AN EMPTY DRAWER! What will I put in there???

Undershirts and ANOTHER EMPTY DRAWER! Apparently, I need to go clothes shopping!

The financial drawer... Dave Ramsey's envelopes, coupons, checkbooks... All organized!!!
Tomorrow I'm heading to the pantry... If you don't hear from me, send some to the pantry to check on me!!! - KP

2 comments:

  1. your drawers look great! and good job with the top/changing table! I wish my dresser was appropriate size/height for a changing table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!! and love the dave ramsey drawer!!! You did awesome.

    ReplyDelete