Veggie Sandwiches
I'd like to take credit for making this meal, but Sam did all the work. This may be our favorite sandwich ever.
 |
| The Characters (as the Pioneer Woman likes to call them): Spinach, cucumbers, red onions, red and green peppers, organic cheese, hot banana peppers, cherry tomatoes, and organic spicy mustard. We buy as much of our produce organic as we can. |
 |
| We loaded the veggies up on the bread from Great Harvest Bread Company. It's expensive bread, but it is SO good! I'm hoping to learn to make my own bread in the future, but until then, I'll keep buying from GHBC in Green Hills. |
This has been our lunch staple the last few weeks. We usually pair it with blue corn chips and mango salsa or a bowl of blueberries. Even Eli likes it. It is a perfect lunch!
this sandwich looks yummy! i am definitely copying this recipe!
ReplyDelete