Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lots of fun this week as we started off Mommy's birthday week with painting nails and other fun antics...

Isn't she being patient!?

Having a daughter is too much fun!

I got stuck in the bathroom without any toilet paper, so I asked Eli to help me out. He brought me these 2 little pieces of paper, but when I went into the kitchen, I found that he had TRIED to bring me LOTS of toilet paper...

See?

See??

See??? Haha! My little buddy is such a mess!!!

Then he wanted to swing like his sister :)
The kids got me plants for Mother's Day - a perfect gift!

Kate helped with the strawberries.
Eli helped with the peppers.

What a great dad to help the kids to get me such a wonderful gift!

You can see the finished product out of our window - the perfect height for viewing our garden while we eat!
And a gift for my mom - I made this graffiti/subway art piece for her and framed it. A simple but personal gift done in minutes!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, mis amores!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you are painting kate's toe nails! the toilet paper thing is HILARIOUS and i am so glad you captured it with your camera! and your plants are awesome! what a creative way to use the top of the theater!

    ReplyDelete