HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!
I've worked hard over the last few weeks getting all the details worked out, and we are ready for a new school year.
Eli is now a Kindergartener, and Kate is starting 3 year old preschool.
So I need some practice writing on the chalkboard and these kids... well... I couldn't talk them into dressing "cute" today. They needed to dress up like Santa's elves (obviously). 😳
Eli is using Sonlight Core A, and Kate is following along although I also purchased her some additional workbooks from Walmart.
I love how they turned out!
We studied the dinosaurs in our Usborne Children's Encyclopedia and played dinosaurs. Luke, the 1 year old, joined in to play, too!
Eli got creative with his dinosaur stickers.
We studied the layers of the Earth in science.









Looks like an awesome first day of school! This is going to be a great year of learning and fun! Love you guys! Kristina, you're a great Mom and teacher!
ReplyDelete